People who have been lifelong sports enthusiasts know the value in investing in the right kind of experiences. From NFL packages to watching your favorite NBA team, sports travel and tours are a great idea. Whether you get a chance to see the Baltimore Orioles in an end of the season game, or it is your first chance to attend a PGA Masters event, there are many options. Fortunately, there are many sports travel packages that are offered from professional tour planners and companies.
In a time when so many people are tempted to live their lives tied to technology, it is important to realize that there are many more ways to make sure that you can experience real life events. When it comes to the biggest events, of course, it is important to make sure that you have your reservations in place well in advance so that you can be in time for the kick off, the tip off, or the start of the big race.
Baltimore Orioles and Other Professional Teams Offer Great Tour and Travel Packages
Watching the big game from home with your friends can be a lot of fun, but if you really want to be a part of the action you want to make it to a live event. For many sports enthusiasts who do not live in the town where the favorite teams are based, it can be especially fun to take a road trip to see the hottest professional athletes and teams. In fact, some of the best presents for a spouse, a parent, or friend who is about to get married can be tickets to a major sporting event. If you make your plans with a professional sports tour package planner you can also get access to pregame and postgame events. Consider some of these statistics about the many sports and events that draw in fans from across the country and around the globe:
- More than 70% of respondents to a Statista survey indicated that they follow college basketball at least occasionally.
- According to the same survey, nearly 31 million people attended a college sports event in 2017 alone.
- Football, basketball, baseball, hockey, and soccer are the five largest sports in the U.S.
- By the end of the year 2020, it is estimated that the North American sports industry will be worth upwards of $74 million.
- Once the inaugural tournament was held in China in 1991, the FIFA Women’s World Cup has been held every four years in a number of exciting locations.
- Los Angeles, Denver, Chicago, Detroit, and Philadelphia are the only five U.S. cities with all four major sports: MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL. As a result these destinations make for the perfect sport travel destinations.
From the Baltimore Orioles to the Rugby World Cup, there are many professional sporting events that can help you create the best trip any time of the year in any part of the world.